View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 07:52 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Information on Exchange ActiveSync?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadjetguy View Post
I did some Googling and am still confused as to what Exchange ActiveSync actually is, why I would need it and how and where to install it. I assume it gives me the ability to get email pushed to my TP2 phone. My email is from Optimum Online and Gmail so I am not sure how this would work or if it is possible. Is this only for a corporate network or is it something the 'Home user' can benefit from?

Any help or links would be appreciated.

Mike
frazell is correct with everything he wrote. Also to my knowledge you can only have one exchange going at a time. So if you want you emails pushed directly to your phone you will have to decide if you want optimum or google exchange, but both are supported thru the exchange server or at least google is, i'm not sure what optimum is.
Google is the next skynet
This post has been thanked 1 times.