View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 07:19 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: Dr. Squishy reviews Energy ROM, Mighty ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
I think you have it a little wrong. Try flashing MightyRom War 12/26/10. It is really stable. It does come with tethering and all those features. It is a damn stable ROM and everything will work. Once you flash the ROM, you have to go to the Internet Tab and click Provisioning. It seems like you forgot to do that. Once there, click Sprint and it will load the Sprint cab. Once that is done, install the MMS fix and you are good to go. Everything you ever need to do, you can do with that ROM. Very fast and very stable. PM if you need help!
+1, mightyrom war 226 and even 224 are very stable and amazing on ram usage for a 2.5 sense rom...all u have to do is run ur carrier provisions and i suggest u look into learning how to use xd_uc which is cooked into the same start menu folder, all i really need is a good arcsoft cab and mms works perfect, i can stick that cab in my /sd/xda_uc folder along with my personal provisioning xmls and i can hard reset and be fully customized up and running in 10-15 minutes, but its been so stable for me since the 26th i really havent had to only when testing other roms and flashing back to war so its nice.....

if u want a fully customized ready out of the box then i suggest mine, pm me if u want to try the last alpha, id love to hear your criticism it was a good read

This post has been thanked 1 times.