View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 03:37 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: its march! whos ready for touchxperience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
hate to call bs on you darren, but yeah that's bs
http://twitter.com/touchxperience

he just completed the early beta and it will be released soon

I've been checking my gmail just for the day it actually is released, but the beta according to schaps is done and will be released soon

And no it won't be shared with everyone just testers/donators
pocketnow.com will most likely have reports on this new software
lol, its no bs, maybe the vid was old but i saw it and the vids on ppg, rom thread i think. i got no reason to bs ya about something i would like to see, just posting what i saw. showed cpu usage and mem left in one vid plus it working in the other. ill look for the thread its in. ihope it works and doesnt lag tp2.
This post has been thanked 1 times.