View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 12:58 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sense 2.5 Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMonkey View Post
Thanks for the post, but it did not for me. I installed and the clock disappeared all together. But my Sense looks different then what you have in the screen show.
The version I have loaded has the program shortcut on the home tab and when you swipe upwards it bring up more of the program shortcuts.
Sorry it didn't work for you. You did not say what version of sense 2.5 you are using. I've used this clock on 2.5.1921 and 2.5.2012 with no problems. The reason your screen is different is because it's wvga. However the clock manila qtc files are not ported to vga, so they should work on either wvga or vga (assuming correct manila version and no conflicting mods installed).
This post has been thanked 1 times.