View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 11:55 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
[NSFW]post your current Iphone/Itouch Home Screen!

Here is what I'm currently rocking, a modified Hero theme I tweaked a little bit, also using android lockscreen (i like it more than the number lock)

edit: here's what my second page looks like, I don't have a third page, just 2 pages and that's it.

I've hidden the icons I don't use (like stocks, itunes...) and using categories to make folders for my apps and games since it seems to work out better than like 10 pages to sift thru just to order some chipotle from my phone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Home.jpg (44.0 KB, 86 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (55.9 KB, 72 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg lockscreen.jpg (39.0 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by orangekid; 03-23-2010 at 12:15 PM.