View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 05:27 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: using tp2 as a desktop computer

you can probably do this and think its a desktop. i'd be interested in this blueinput just so i can use keyboard & mouse while connected to the tv for use every now & then, but wouldnt treat my tp2 as a desktop though.

although the tp2 is a powerful ppc, it does have its limitations. but if you can afford a tp2 device, why not just buy a new desktop to replace your old one? tigerdirect.com has good deals on desktops. but it is your device...and ultimately, you will be the one to decide if you will treat your tp2 as a desktop or not.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!