View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 03:17 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Insurance will send me a new phone??? Cant sell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonif99 View Post
I had the TP, lasted for bout a yr b4 too many problems. So after i sent it in and had 4 phones in 2 weeks they promised me a NIB TP, but then said, no actually well send u a NIB TP2, if u renew contacrt. They snet a refurb and its horrible. They made me take it to a store where the guy said hell try to get me a new one. I said I dont like thewse features, i want a new TP, he said hell call me back, nvr did.
sounds like whoever you talked to took you for a ride, hook line & sinker. they played you my friend. a lot of members here went through the same way as you in getting their tp2 (defective tp) and they were upgraded to the tp2 without renewing their contract. one thing you got going for you is you talked to a rep at the store. try to get him to correct things. go back there and let him know youve been waiting for him to call you back. have you had the phone less than 30 days?

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!