View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 02:27 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Insurance will send me a new phone??? Cant sell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
If you dropped and cracked the phone you will have to make a claim and pay the $100 deductible. If you don't want to send the phone back in you will have to claim that you lost it. The ESN will be blacklisted and will never be able to be activated, but you will at least be able to keep it.

Ya next time I'm going to claim lost so I wont have to send it back. Its too risky if it gets lost in the mail they will charge you a small fortune.

Droidrox39