View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 12:51 PM
nxtech3
VIP & Proud Member of CBM

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: reapply for asurion..

you sir, are an exception to the rule. Obviously you were able to get through a loophole. A loophole is to put an alternative ESN on the account and tell CC that you purchased the device at retail cost from the local store, theyll add TEP again and then just swap back into the device that needs replaced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queknight View Post
Always check your statement. I had 3 TPs and they said that I would be cancelled. Later I notice that i was still being charged. I called as if they didn't tell me anything to claim my phone and was told that I had been cancelled. I replied that I am still being charged so I was under the assumption that I still had insurance. after a brief discussion with a supervisor I was informed that they would be sending me out a new phone and it was an upgrade to TP2. I recieved it about a month ago.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"