View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 07:50 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It
Threadstarter

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: [HOW TO] Gain Permanent Root on Samsung Moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmgombosi View Post
i tried it that way. but kept locking up. so when i search it said to use it you had to down grade. anyway. not trying to say your work isn't appreciated because, with out it i would still have stock! One other thing i could not find the free BTE in the market. I found a pro (like $3). i found one that is free called ConnectBot. anyways once again thank you for all your hard work Rain!
I didn't think that you were not appreciative, I was just saying that I thought I could have worded it better, which I am planning to change this weekend. But I am glad that you were able to get it done and I hope that you enjoy the root access on your Moment. BTW, there are a lot of apps that require you to be rooted that are pretty cool. Use Google and I think you will find some goodies