Thread: What To Do....
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 06:54 PM
sanmanc
In the state of confusion

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: What To Do....

Unfortunately you can only read Word docs and not edit/create but DataViz does have Doc2Go in the works. You also can't change ROMs which I'm really not finding as a downfall. I was constantly trying to customize my Winmo phone and I was never happy with the outcome for more that a couple of days. Internet on it is great so far and there is no expandable storage though you are give 8 Gb.

I got this device a week after it was launched and so far I could not be any happier with my decision. So far I have 3 out of 4 lines on a Pre.

This post has been thanked 1 times.