View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 04:20 PM
SugarStar
Lurker

SugarStar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stuck at RUU

Ok I have a treo pro. Have been working on this project for about 3 weeks now. I unlocked it with the unlocker in one of the sticky threads. That was successful. The SPL is now 0.37.0000 Made progression!=D>

Now the problem I am having is loading the rom now. I have tried through usb cfays and another one and go through all the steps and follow all the directions for ruu and phone goes to a tri color then to a plain screen with a progress bar at the top that is empty at 0%. The ruu progression stays at 0% also.

I have tried putting this all on the micro sd and powering the phone up pressing the power button and camera button at the same time and it goes to the tri color screen. But nothing happens? Should I delete everything on the microsd card, start from scratch on there. What exactly should I put on the sd card? So I can install the rom directly from there since I'm having problems via usb for some reason.

Someone please simple english how-to? Or what should I search for? Or a link? Thanks.