View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 02:30 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It
Threadstarter

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: [HOW TO] Gain Permanent Root on Samsung Moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerpip View Post
What about us losers who got roped into running XP x64? And, have we found out how we are going to go about the 2.1 update when it comes out? Mostly I'm just rooting because I'm done with my exploration phase of my phone and now bored. Will probably go back to "official" 2.1 when it comes out to bask in it's glory for about 3 hours then move on.
Actually, I have to admit that I am not sure about what you can do. Have you tried installing the software to see if it is compatible with XP x64? I know most of the apps that I use daily don't claim to be compatible with Win 7 x64 but still work just fine.

As for Android 2.1... I will wait for a few weeks after it is released for the Moment and I am confident that Zeife will rip it apart and build a rom with all the good stuff and none of the bad (aka Sprint apps and rollout SNAFUs).

Last edited by rainfreak; 02-27-2010 at 02:33 PM.