View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 11:56 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sense 2.5 Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMonkey View Post
Wow 86 views and no info...either is simply doesn't exist or people just don't know where to find them at....oh well.
Of course all of those things exist. You can find many things here or in many of the theme/software forums at xda (blackstone, rhodium, topaz, and leo will all contain sense 2.5 mods for wvga). I have attached a crystal clock cab that I made using the files I cook into my ROM. You can see it in the screenshot below. It should work fine for wvga and uninstall if you don't like it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab mwalt2 sense 2.5 glass clock.cab (31.2 KB, 39 views) Click for barcode!