View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 07:26 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
These are some cool SPRINT Look modifications & the newest version of WAZE fun GPS app.

Also:

aloqa... be a local anywhere you are... gps finds you and tells you what's going on around you.

Opera tweaks... basically I use this cab as it allows me to have more than just 2 tabs open within opera at once... if you're not a multitasker this cab is not for you.

This one may have been posted but I was influenced by the post above me regarding Pandora... This is a good partner for Pandora and self explanatory as to what it does... If you don't get it.. PM me. lol.

Outlook cleaner will find and help you delete any duplicates in your contacts list... I had a mess of duplicates when I synched with several services. Outlook cleaner cleaned the mess up.

Photo copy is really cool for students... You take a picture of a document and it will save it as a pdf file. You can then print it, email it... etc. I copy the reading material assigned to me in Phylosophy class and read it straight out of my pnone. I have even forwarded it to a couple of classmates. Pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmark2305 View Post
Does anyone happen to have the Bing 2010 and DIVX Player Cabs. Also some good games for the Tp2 wood very much be appreciated. Thanks to all for yor help.
Here's the Divix player I have and the Bing cab is on the Windows Marketplace... I included the new marketplace cab... You can go to settings once on and tell it to save the cabs in your sd card!!!

Ok... Some of these are pretty helpful.

1. Google translator... pretty much any language to any language.

2. Link Creator... allows you to make a link to any file within any folder. Great for when you have the executable in your mem card, you can create a link in your windows startup programs folder.

3. Cool little web based NBA app. Not as cool as the Sprint NFL one but cool nonetheless.

4. Pocket RAR... Rar's had me stumped as a n00b. I had no idea what they were and finally when I realized it was like a zip file I was freed of my ignorance. This will un rar files in your phone or mem card from your phone. You can extract the file into any file.

5. Sunrise... Is used by pilots or something like that. I use it because when you put in your information it tells you the current Moon Phase. This is invaluable when dealing with a crazy lunatic Ex wife. As soon as that 15 page email comes accross my desk. I pull out my phone and confirm the full moon and just ignore the email. lol

Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedboyd View Post
Is 'Link Creator' any different than using Total Commander, 'create shortcut' function?
It does the same thing just very simplified and intuitive.
As a n00b I really appreciated this. But Total commander is a must have.

I've attached it in case someone wants it.

These are a couple more fun ones...

1... You Tube black cab... For those of you with dark settings It changes All the You Tube red logos to black. Just looks cool.

2... Mr Hawaii's font will change your font to a really cool one...

3... Startrekk sliding sounds... pretty self explanatory... Slide the keyboard open and you'll hear the old school Enterprize doors open, close it and guess what? lol. It also makes the little computer chirping sounds.

4... Transformers slider sound does the same as above but it makes the transformer robot change sound. I really like this one it can be pretty loud and people always ask me about my phone. Lol. Not for the shy or introverts.

5... Tiny Cam... This is cool. You can see what your camera is seeing while connected to your wifi network from any computer on the network by simply typing the phone's IP address in your computer's browser address bar. It also captures snap shots so you can set it and forget it like a security cam.

Here's pocket shield's newest.

For those who prefer S2U2
Here's Version 2.30 Also the newest as of today... This is the vga/wvga version.

Screen Alive runs in the background when you launch it... It will keep your screen from going dim while you are watching a movie or listening to music or whatever it is you are doing... Then just use the down arrow on the upper right hand corner to close it once you want your screen to go dim.

Photoshop mobile... This is really cool.
You join/register the site www.photoshop.com
Then you verify you login when you receive the email.
Then you install the cab.
Then when you take a picture it gets backed up online at photoshop.com without any effort on your part. You can also upload all your existing photos. Upto 2 gb for free. I use it as my photo back up .
I love it. It takes no effort on my part. And it's free.
p.

Thank you climb22 for this one... I thought it might be good to put this one here... Its a You tube app that logs you into your youtube account.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=115659

*****edit******
This app is really nice but it does make you flip your phone the oposite direction of the original youtube app. I like it but can't get used to having my phone "backwards"
p.
Attached Files
File Type: cab C07 Chrome Icons Sprint.cab (61.0 KB, 145 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab C07 Transparent Chrome Flip Clock.cab (52.6 KB, 221 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab C07 Transparent Slider (No icons).cab (177.9 KB, 132 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab waze.cab (3.65 MB, 157 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab aloqa.cab (1.66 MB, 297 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab HYP2010_OPERA_TWEAKS.cab (3.8 KB, 118 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Keep_Music_Playing_when _pressing_power.cab (1.8 KB, 275 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab OutlookCleaner_0[1].991.CAB (54.3 KB, 88 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab PhotoCopy.v.1.04.008.wmsp6.CBD.CAB (1.26 MB, 576 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab DivXPlayer.CAB (1.35 MB, 371 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab marketplacebootstrap.cab (349.2 KB, 116 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab GoogleTranslator.cab (103.9 KB, 315 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab LinkCreator1.1.CAB (47.4 KB, 110 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab nba.cab (11.6 KB, 216 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab sunrisecab.CAB (130.2 KB, 146 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab tcmdpocketarm.cab (486.3 KB, 92 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab MrGC YouTube Black.cab (2.56 MB, 140 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab MrHawaii TF3D Illegal Edding Font.cab (62.4 KB, 154 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab StarTrekKBSlidingSounds.cab (87.9 KB, 317 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab TransformersSliderSound.cab (97.6 KB, 535 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab tinyCAM.CAB (513.9 KB, 495 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab PocketShield.CAB (574.7 KB, 142 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip S2U2-2[1].30-VGA.zip (2.62 MB, 155 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab screen_alive.cab (18.0 KB, 221 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab psm-beta-p-pc-htp.cab (1.40 MB, 88 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab youtube.cab (853.5 KB, 99 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 04-04-2010 at 11:54 PM. Reason: consolidating users threads
This post has been thanked 27 times.