View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 01:48 PM
lobo4806
PPCGeeks Regular

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Changing alignment of Titanium Panels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
WOOHOOOO..!! I'm startin to get the hang of this... I just can't find out how to change the first font in every title to a capitalized letter and make the "TitaniumWeather" text one size smaller to match the rest...

When I goto notepad++ and do a search for Music or w/e it gives me the layer ID and than if I continue I get the condensed text also, but it doesn't show it lower cased like it does on my phone, so I would know exactly what Music text I should capitalize, same goes with TitaniumWeather, I dunno which one to lower case or change font size... Thanks lobo you definitely are doin a great job at passing it on..!! I've already got PM's about this as well and I'm just forwarding the info u gave me, so I'm passin it on too..!!
in the condensed line of titanium weather...it should be pretty much at the bottom of the .cpr file it has the section for font size...and yea i think by default its a size bigger...

...the blood i bleed is black indeed...

heavy metal bootlegs from the bay area...
http://www.youtube.com/dogtired75
This post has been thanked 1 times.