View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 09:43 PM
Jewbagel
Lurker
Threadstarter

Jewbagel is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: DIAM500 Wrong username/pass (but its right)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Doing what?? Getting on the net? Leave the fields blank.
I have unlimited data so I would like my email to check every so often. Its the whole reason it is so important to me at the moment for my online classes. I will try this none the less real fast.....Same thing.

Let me reword this....

Then -

When i first got the phone the internet worked fine. It was 3g speed, everything was working perfect. Over time, it would randomly tell me the password and username was wrong. Sometimes it would go through, sometimes it wouldnt. Even though the information was the same.

edit: factory default as in the RUU that came with my phone from cellular south

So, intermittently it will deny my request from the 3g connection, delete the password and sometimes delete the username. I would re-enter it and it would work.

Now -

I have reset my device to its factory defaults due to it constantly telling me the password and username is wrong. I had the latest energy cdma rom on it at the time, and the guy at cellular south told me to put the original on it so he could help me.(He cant break regulations and whatnot) And now I am still having the same problem. Now its just constant, and i just recalled for my information. It must be something with my hardware, or most likely the 3g server.

I just need some guidance on what step to take next. Since i have tried all the available options.