View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 02:06 PM
SugarStar
Lurker

SugarStar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wrong spc for treo pro?

Okay I'm a noob to flashing. I have read so much and tried so many things, even bought a bundle of software crap off of ebay to do this. I am getting so frustrated. I've read guides and walkthrus. I have all his software and crap to flash my phone but all the avenues I took don't work because I don't have the right spc. I installed getspc on my treo pro's sdcard and it doesn't give me the right spc for some reason? Under the battery there is not an esn hex. So I think I put in the meid hex into a program and it outputted a pseudo esn hex which was correct and qpst displayed the same hex. So I am pretty sure the esn hex is correct. I put that into getspc and it gave me a 6 digit spc. But for some reason the spc doesn't work for anything. What am I doing wrong?I've been working on this project for almost 2 weeks now. No matter what I try I can't get the spc.

I bought a sprint treo pro from ebay. Cricket offers crap phones so I've been reading and reading about flashing and thought wow I can get a different phone and flash it to cricket. Nope I can't because the spc is holding me back.

Someone that actually has/hed a treo pro from sprint please tell me exactly what you did to obtain the spc. Or if you know of a successful link how to do this for a TREO PRO from SPRINT please post.

I am running 32 bit vista if that's a concern?

I just want to accomplish flashing this phone. I know its possible!