View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 10:16 AM
brack21
Almost a VIP

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
{ROM} Generic Base and Manilla 2.0 Lite 23569. 5/30/2010

Manilla Lite 23569 rom. It has the same Manilla as LMiller has in his rom.

Manilla 2.0 with weather fix added. You need goto [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Weather\0]
Edit the Following:
"LocationCode"="YOUR ZIP HERE"
"Location"="THE NAME OF YOUR TOWN"
So that you will have your local weather. You need to update your weather manually from your weather tab, and in about 15mins your home screen will update. If you want I can make a cab file with your weather information so u just need to install it and be good to go, just post your zip and city, or pm me your info and I'll post a cab for you. Here it is let me know what your all think. Special thanks to LMiller for the weather regedit information.

And here is a base WM 6.5 Build 23569 files stripped of everything except what
is needed to boot. (Does include NetCF3.5 and SqlCE3.5, Vogue Camera, and HTC Album,SMS Date Fix, Bluetooth Icon Fix, Internet Boost.)

23566 Manilla Loaded Rom-EZINPUT, Bing, 4 column Start screen CAB, Titanium Notifications and Home Screen Customizer,

You will need your Carrier Cab. If anyone needs a link to these let me know.
You MUST have A Radio Version of 3.42.30+ for this ROM to work

Special thanks goes out to LMiller for his Manilla Oem and his help with getting me started, and to Justpctech from ppckitchens, and Wooptiewoous for some reg tweaks and internet boost.

**I'm Not Responsible for you Device**

Let me know what you think if you try it.

Donations are thankfully welcomed, but never required

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Last edited by fixxxer2012; 02-07-2012 at 01:18 PM. Reason: invalid links.
This post has been thanked 4 times.