View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 11:48 AM
spetrillo
VIP Member

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Image911 View Post
Greetings fellow PPCGeeks Mates.

After returning my 5th (or is it 6th...?!) VX6700 to the mothership - due to one onboard issure or another... I now possess a new (to me) - outta da'box unit. I've been using various installs- migrating from VerizonGuy's to Helmi's to Rob's version of the latest and greatest WM6 updates, and noted each has their own quirks, likes and dislikes.

Not wishing to play guinea pig any longer, I was interested in installing the OS that worked BEST on the Apache XV6700 - for Verizon Wireless (in the New Enlgand area).

Any ideas...?

Suggestions...!? (...and why...)

Dirty Jo...

er, uhn... ummm - yeah, I know... "different forum".

Thanks for your input. I'm sure the variety of suggestions will assist others in making their mods.

Thanks!
The only really supported kitchen is Helmi's for WM6. Verizonguy stopped development of his kitchen in favor of the official PPCGEEKS kitchen, which is Helmi's. Rob Mayer's is a custom ROM I believe, and not a kitchen.

Helmi's is easy to customize and has alot of support from the fine folks here. If you have any other questions do not hesitate to respond here or you can PM me.

Thanks,
Steve