View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 12:33 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tried Rooting, Now I have This

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Sorry man, I was not near a PC last night. Did you read my instructions carefully and pay attention to what to do if you had the CL14 update already installed and what to do if not? That's the only thing that I can think of off hand that would have gotten you into trouble...
Yes I followed your instructions, I have technical skill, I am a real computer tech for a living (no I don't work for Geek Squad ha ha)

It seems that the process just never completed, I never received a finished status... how long does the process take?