View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 04:55 AM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: been quiet in here so

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
to be honest i have been thinking of switching to android. i am on the tp2 right now and despite the fact that i love customizing winmo, i am just about fed up with it. no matter how hard i try nothing ever works together. i have finally made it look decent, its just everything seems so independent. i like uniformity to an extent (no apple for me) but i crave customizing. so since google is releasing a vzw enabled n1 in spring i just may jump on it.

to anyone who has one....

do you think it would be wise to switch? sounds like i'll be paying full price to get it on vzw. i know its got great specs, but things move so fast in the silicon biz, that i am just worried that by the time the n1 hits vzw something newer and better will be just around the corner. however i guess thats how it always is...

is android just as simple to customize as winmo? does it require a linux os, or a lot of linux knowledge? i would be new to all of this. but i am a quick learner...
It would definitely be a smart choice. I mean its specs wont be beat this yea IMO and if so maybe a Tad more ram n rom maybe..... its backed by Google giving frequent updates and its blazing fast...

IMO its also more customizable than winmmo, even the SMS/mms you fan customize....

You really can't get how nice it is till you got one, especially vs my tp2... that thing isn't even close.......

Its really nice.... my phone for 2010 and in not even looking to get another as this will be a competitor for a while..

And no it don't require Linux or knowledge of it... its so simple And everything helps you in the OS...