View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 01:07 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-22-10{{BG4all Sense 2.5.2011 and 2.5.2012}}{{with Landscape support}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Glad to hear it man! Thanks for your kindness as well.
Many of you guys are like some odd, unrelated, distant family to me and I will do whatever I can to help provide us all with the mods we need and want for our phones.

Thanks again and later bud!
Yeah, the distant family that never gets invited over for holiday dinners . Great work man, you really are amazing when it come to this stuff, jumping from thread to thread and if there are potential problems with your stuff, you want to know about them immediately and get them fixed. My hat is off to you bro!
This post has been thanked 1 times.