View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 12:30 PM
thespatt
Lurker

thespatt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkonen View Post
On an unrelated note, if anyone wants to try something out, I tweaked a few of the touchscreen settings, in an effort to get it to register less double/triple/mis-clicks. I don't think it actually makes anything better, but I'd avoided using the on screen keyboards pretty much ever because of it before, so I don't have a good baseline for comparison. Anyone want to try to come up with a good a/b test?
Screen seems wonky now. Some things are better, but the right side of the screen causes it to try and start moving to the right home screen. Also trying to pick up widgets and get rid of them is jumpy. And double taps on the left side of the screen keyboard are still there.

Also, the only button that doesn't seem to work consistently is back. I can always get the menu, phone, end and home to work, but back only works if it lights up when you slide over it. And I haven't quite figured out what triggers that to work.

Thanks for all your hard work, I've been jealous of my wife's Hero since we got it.