wiskydiver1
PPCGeeks Regular

wiskydiver1 is keeping up the good workwiskydiver1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Keyboarrrrrrd issues as of late...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeuw19 View Post
So lately mmmy keyboard has been acting whacky. I push a letter and it sticks... big time. I decided to type on here to show you all what I'm dealing with. I'm not editing the message. Maybe there will be a lot of errors... maybe not. But it"s never done this until last week. So it's not the case of "fat thumbs" or typing too fast or anything like that. Doesn't matter how fast or slow I tyyype. I just think the keyboard has some issues. any fix out there, or anyone noticinnng anything similar? It'sss neeeeever the same letter... just random ones. Back on my mogul I installed the "Titan Keyboard" cab. Tried it here... didn't notice any change.

The only app I have added in the past few months is Finger Keyboard.

Any thoughhhhts?

PS... I just read my above text... HA! Looks like I type with a stuttter! HELP!
Shut the phone off. Open the keyboard. Using your thumbnail press hard and drag the spaces between each and every key, and around the edges multiple times, over and over. Make sure you hit every line firmly a few times. Got mine working again every single time. Seems like a little grit gets between the keys and causes a sticking problem.

Like I said, this has worked every time for me. I've had the problem many times before, yet have never had to have the phone replaced due to a keyboard failure. It's just dirty. It looks like a nicely sealed keyboard. It's not. And it only takes a grain of sand to mess the whole thing up.

I'm just here to help. Well, help, and flash, and flash, and flash...
If I was able to help you today, kindly click the Thanks! button.