View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 07:16 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: (2/18/2010) - HTC HD 2 (Leo) to come with Windows Mobile 7?

I've seen a few people saying that it (HTC HD2) will have a upgrade to "7". Anyone claiming that a device will be fully upgradeable to "7" when the final specs have not been released (they quoted some specs but, they are not final yet) has a lot of balls in my eyes.

I would be sooooooooo pissed if I got a phone in the next few months and I was told it would be fully upgradeable to "7" only to find out it does not have X feature or does not run that great because of missing hardware or memory. Never mind the "7" models will be tweaked and have better specs than current phones (more memory, etc).

I'm out of a contract right now, I could get a new phone today if I wanted to but, I would not even look at any models till everything is laid out for "7".

With that being said...if I ran into a TP2 or something used, in good shape for cheap and not have to sign a contract (keeping my contract open for a 7 phone), I might just jump at it....but, won't sign a contract for one...