View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 11:56 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: T-Mobile 3G sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
now it might be a hardware problem with the nexus one. wouldn't that recall suck???
That would suck if that was the case but I don't think it is. I think T-Mobile just doest have nationwide coverage for 3g. You have to hope and pray your city is covered. I live in silicon valley so of course we get great service, hell metro customers even get great coverage in the bay area. But like you guys stated not everyone lives in silicon valley. We're getting hspa+ next month (they've already done the software update to te towers just waiting for the back haul now) my point it I agree with the op that tmobile 3g probably does suck in most areas but in my area T-Mobile is a force to be reckoned with, with no 3g problems whatsoever
Google is the next skynet