View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 01:22 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there anything good like Yahoo Go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killeronly001 View Post
I like Yahoo Go, but ever since i got the HTC Diamond, I tried Yahoo GO but its not working right, whenever I choose an action or touch the screen, it kinda freezes and all the words get on top of each other. My brother is having the same problem. He said that this phone doesn't support Yahoo GO, so is there anything like Yahoo GO that works good on HTC Diamond? I mainly want it to store my contacts phone numbers on it, in case something happens to my phone. So if there isn't something like Yahoo GO, is there something where i can store my contacts info?
Yep, Microsoft MyPhone. It will sync/store things (contacts, texts, files, etc.) on a server for you.