View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 12:12 AM
JokeZony0u
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Privacy Screen Protector- Anyone Try this thing?

Alright, so I finally jumped the gun and decided to order it. Pretty neat- though it isn't as advertised where the entire "screen" is covered. Rather it's a piece that ONLY covers the actual screen...if that makes any sense at all.

Anyhow, I emailed the people and because the product isn't what I ordered- they sent me two mirrored screen protectors for free as well. Won't use em but hey for 10 bucks it's worth it for me.

The privacy screen protector is a pretty awesome effect: Check out the pics: (stupid cam was blurry)

EDIT: Just to clarify- there was barely a 10 second difference between the shots. Meaning the backlight didn't dim out and I definitely didn't turn off the screen. The second pic is simply what it would look like from an angled view. Pretty neat

It is also A LOT thicker than a regular screen protector. Matter of fact- it almost feels like it sticks out...but by no means affects the sensitivity of the screen. As a matter of fact- it's partially covering the zoom bar and I actually noticed that the sensitivity increased overall
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1045.jpg (866.7 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSCN1046.jpg (917.1 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by JokeZony0u; 02-20-2010 at 12:16 AM.