View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 05:24 PM
boldaslove
Regular 'Geeker

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ere's a few collected from threads and PMs from the awesome users on this forum:

1. Silly dice roller
2. Export/Import your contact ringtone settings (NOT the ringtone files themselves). I can't imagine any hard resets without this!!
3. Fantastic menu for soft/hard reset, lock, time, etc. on holding power button down. Can't go without it now!
4. Taskbar I haven't tried just yet..
5. For any fellow musicians or other purposes, gotta have a metronome!!
6. Taskbar I haven't tried just yet..
7. This is a cab of all the settings from a thread here with registry optimizations to speed up your storage card access!
8. Haven't used this yet, but remember it from a thread stating it to be a fairly reliable barcode app.

Another one, Ariel battery, this might be my favourite cab of all as it is exactly what I was looking for to get the taskbar "right." I had tried BattClock but gotten wierd display/sleep behaviours with it (ignoring my preferences in settings). I really wanted to have the time in the taskbar still, but of course it covered up the battery (settings>clocks & alarms), so with this you can display the battery in any colours you like as well as anywhere on the taskbar! (All props for linking to me go to erikdrakon posted in S2W's theme thread-- which kicks major booty btw-- here, if you like the app then click on that and hit Thanks to him too!)*

F Bear-Bonz Taskbar - WM 6.1 CDMA:

m6_Taskbar_WM6.1_Color_V11c_HTC:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmark2305 View Post
boldaslove If you could cab up those icons and post it, it would be great. Thanks!
I use S2W's theme available here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91156

Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 04-04-2010 at 11:37 PM. Reason: cleanup time :)
This post has been thanked 35 times.