View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 03:47 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: NEW!!! Official Windows Phone 7 Series Pics and Screens (Showcases OS and UI)!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
There are, but its a very basic dialer that seems unfinished.
The dialer is black with white numbers with a * and # key. Very basic.
I'll try to see if I can get a pic for you.

EDIT: Found the dialer picture. Like I said, its still going to be developed further. Its just a basic dialer as of now.
Ok, where is the 6.5 dialer that looks like that now ???

anyway...

Time will tell, there is...what...8-9 months before it's scheduled release date... and if we know Microsoft, it might not hit till spring or summmer of 2011....It will be interesting to see if they can keep the date (to make a holiday 2010 release).

A lot can and will change before it gets to the final release point....Man, I wish I could get into a beta of it...(I do know my current phone will not be able to handle it)

Last edited by DavidinCT; 02-18-2010 at 03:50 PM.