View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 12:45 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Accessories For Samsung Moment

The charger works as I thought it would, shiny black plastic with a bright blue led indicator to let you know that power is going through the charger.
The only think I don't like is the cover to the car charger, you have to remove it and find a place to store it while using the car charger part, I just took mine off and don't plan on putting it back on!

The USB cable that comes with the charger is a bit short, I'm not able to charge the phone in my car and talk on it at the same time, it's about four feet long

Here's another interesting accessory...
I'm debating with myself on if I should get it
This is for all those that say the battery life isn't too good on the Moment
http://www.raidenpower.com/somoch1.html

Last edited by elephant007; 02-18-2010 at 12:50 PM.