View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 02:51 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Moment - Indestructible....sort of..

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesty16277 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; SPH-M900 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I'm on mobile version of board no thx button....next time I get on the pc I will.

I had already insured it before I got your post. I am going to hopefully attempt a teardown vid today....
Just harassing you about the Thanks, I'll take one though!
Yeah you should have come to the forum before you insured it, that's if you wanted to go that route... would have been interesting to see pictures and step by step tear down and installation of the parts!