View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 11:23 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC HERO vs. SAMSUNG MOMENT

If you like the Sense UI, you can get Open Home, there's a HTC Hero them for it
I gave my daughter the HTC Hero and I got myself the Samsung Moment. Her Hero is cool because it has things natively that the Moment doesn't, like Sense UI, Footprints, Facebook and Twitter apps...

I don't do social engineering, I mean networking, so I don't miss nor have a need for those apps. I bet I could find similar in the Market. I picked the Moment because of the hardware keyboard, had the TP and TP2 before that and once you go qwerty keyboard you'll never go back.... I think I've said that a couple of times here.

Not to mention the AMOLED, it's sharp and crisp... the OS is very snappy and responsive... the camera has a flash too!