View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 09:30 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]eta by 4|20|10 [alpha] 0.0 420 custom com2 LOADED titanium _manila coming so

if its running clean and fast then post it so we all can test it.And dont get me wrong i do like a clean stripped rom too, but i hope that with the clean rom comes maybe some custom matching start screen icons or mayb a custom taskbar.mayb some custom wallpapers to choose from.I just like the roms built by chefs who look like they really put some time and effort into developing them like Decks roms,MM roms,NRGs roms,and alot of others i didnt mention.Decks TP2 roms are very neat and clean looking but arent overly stuffed with too many junk apps.but they arent stripped so much that i have to add about 10-20 cabs to make them look and function the way i want it to.NRG also creates some great looking roms that are rather loaded but they still look neat and clean because NRG actually takes the time to create Start Screen Folders like a GPS folder containing Quick GPS,HTC GPS Tool,Google Maps,and GPS Chartcross test.and he does the same with his Internet Folder.that way the Start Menu can look clean and uncluttered but still contain all the programs and apps that i like/want.Thats the only thing i wish Deck would do with his roms,bcuz Decks roms are great but i dont like the Start Screen Menu as much bcuz it does look a littlefull and cluttered.but if Deck just did a few folders on the Start Screen like a GPS Folder,an Internet folder,a Multimedia Folder, and maybe a few others.that way his start screen wouldnt be so long and would look better and be easier to find the programs their looking for and also i wouldnt have to scroll so much while looking for whatever icon i happen to be searching for.good luck with the rom and cant wait to give it a test spin.