View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 12:04 AM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WP7: Landscape and keyboards!

lol i saw when he flipped it earlier this after noon and this was after reading 4 comments posting that there would only be portrait devices and that they probably didn't even build in accelerometers into the Asus WP7 Prototype Phones

I even read someone speculating if the device actually had a battery.. a freaken battery, lol

There's is a glimpse of Pandora App for Windows phone 7 aswell as a few videos out there that briefly showcase the phone dialer.

For some reason people think they we're hiding the dialer, but every time someone i saw asked an MS employee to show the dialer, they said sure no problem, every single time.

big grey dialer with call and save at the bottom, but you can bring up "advanced" option by dragging it up a bit