View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 07:44 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Simple kinda new (worry FREE) custom rom???

ok, dont stone me...ok maybe a lil as i deserve it for making this thread.

this is the issue...i have a tp2 that i flash roms all the time but my girl has a diamond. now i was looking at sum of the roms and i had flash 1 of the newer updated roms a couple weeks ago but its giving her issues (being a updated rom i know it'll have sum issues)

the thing is i spend enough time flashing roms for myself and i dont want to do the same w/ hers. i would like to flash a rom for her that is stable less issues (even if its not the newest released) that will basicly hold her over for awhile. basicly a 6.5 build w/ sense 2.1 (prolly will be more stable than a 2.5) is what i'm thinking for her... but i would appreciate sum suggestions

yea i prolly will get sum replies to: every rom is different, every person perfers different, search. i have searched (but the diamond form is not my thing) im not asking which cook is better but a 6.5 rom w/ 2.1 that will hold up for months w/ no known issues would be idle even if it is a older version, that doesnt matter to me. pretty much the only thing that matters is: i dont want to flash her diamond for the next months, and a 6.5 rom

thanks for any help and sorry ahead of time