View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 05:43 PM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Call and Internet at the same time ???

ok here's the deal. the network is completely capable of it. it is a limitation of the radio chips in the phones. (maynot be the case with tp2)

The main reason I've always wanted such a feature is for gps (google maps) it never faills I get a call right when I should be making a turn or watching for a certain road.
the other big thing with me is that if you are roaming and on data, calls go strait to v/m. (regular in-network 1x should still pause for a call.)

with the tp2, depending on the radio chip, I think it should be possible to use simultaneous gsm/cdma, but that's for someone way smarter than me to figure out. (although I'm willing to test/brick)

like the comercial says, it can be done, you just need 2 phones to do it.. (i've proved that it can be done without 2 lines of service)