View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 01:38 AM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera 10 B3 Repack (No Prompts/Flash Lite/Rotation/More)

Questions and Answers
(Please offer corrections if the information I provide is not accurate)

Q: Why is flash lite added? b3 comes with it already?
A: It is my understanding that it is not enabled by default. Packaging the mods allows this community to evolve the product and settings independant of Opera.

Q: When I try and convert to an EXT to bake in to my ROM, the internet page on Manila launches with an error.
A: When converting to EXT the folder location will be in Windows. Alter the default browser location in
Code:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:DEFBROWSER
Q: Where can I learn more?
A: There is a great thread that is worth looking for answer in over at XDA: All Opera Mobile/Mini versions: Official thread

Q: Does the zoombar work?
A: Sadly, no. The best I could do was get it to do some weak scrolling type thing. Here is what I tried if you want to give it a shot:
Code:
<wap-provisioningdoc>
  <characteristic type="Registry">
    <characteristic type="HKLM\Software\HTC\SmartTouch\OperaMobile10">
      <parm name="ClassName" value="OM10-ML-MainWndClass" datatype="string" />
      <parm name="Mode" value="4" datatype="integer" />
      <parm name="WheelCount" value="8" datatype="integer" />
    </characteristic>
  </characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>
Q: How do you backup your Speed Launch list and saved user names and passwords?
A: Attached is a Mort Script that I use to backup these settings (and some others): Backup.mscr . There is also some detail in this post: Click Me

Q: After installing the Opera Beta 3 repack, I get an error in Voice Command on startup.
A: Try installing the this CAB to correct the issue: Microsoft.Voice.Command.v1.6.21725.cab

Requests

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 02-16-2010 at 11:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.