View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 02:18 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
PPCGEEKS.COM Banner Bluetooth Headset Reward!

Ok guys we need us a nice banner to match the theme we are using. So I figured I would offer a reward, since Im no good at Photoshop as u may have already noticed. So How does a Motorola HS815 bluetooth headset sound as a reward? Its mine, and I dont use it. So go figure. Anyway I think I would like one that runs across the entire top, maybe with the slogan, or not. Im not sure. I just think It should be of decent size as I want to change the buttons in the header to a dynamic html bar with drop down menus or something like that. Any help would be appreciated. Also if anyone can help with website development let me know, I could use to help.
~Mike