View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 12:44 AM
info[]box1
Exigent Circumstance
Threadstarter

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Blackberry Tour 9630 {RIM Official OS 5.0}*Info*

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Well, there is a overhaul basically. System is faster, browser faster, boot faster. Then there is threaded text more like Blackberry messenger style. Transition effects in themes. Supposed better battery life but that seems to be user affected. More stable, IE: less lag, less/no spontaneous boots. etc.
I went to a leaked 5, didn't like how it affected my phone. Went back to Sprint official 4.7 then went to Verizon 4.7 and then tried another leak 5... finally swapped to hybrid 5 and I'm very content and trying to avoid the temptation to go official. I always said I'd never do hybrid and would stay official, and infact never swapped ROMs on my WinMo phones... but dang I'm super happy I did and I'm trying to convince my guy to swap his out too.

That you did...RoFl

Im so happy to see your enjoying 12 Many's Hybrid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
So I plug into Desktop Manager, and it says there are no updates! Any advice?

It says I am on BES, but I am not. Is it because I have my Outlook Webmail setup via BIS?

Could be... But then again I had my work Outlook mail set up on my berry and never got that message...