View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 01:43 AM
ChristianProgrammer
PPCGeeks Regular

ChristianProgrammer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Oooo I apologize

I mistook this for the slider sound question that I used to change my slider sound...however this appears to be a registry edit...Last night I used some info from pocketpcaddict.com to locate the correct registry key to make my default ring tone louder

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sounds\RingTone0
I'm not looking at my registry now but I believe its

in there.... OR
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\--initial volume or something ...

in there

I forget which .. but it OH So worked !!!!! no more quiet mogul and missed calls from ringer being too quiet,,,, It plays the fanfare from Final Fantasy Advent Children !!! Friggin LOUDLY !! yea I bumped up the MP3 first but still the mogul was quiet...

theres also a key for speaker.. It appears to be speaker volume..I set it up higher but it seemed "dangerous' on the speaker ( might damage it) so I only adjusted the ring vol .. I say all this to say theres got to be a value for which tone is selected for Voice command.. I'm curious now as well ....since I've run into the star trek "Communicator" Sound and that would rock for voice dialing... If..excuse me When I figure it out I'll post here ...
of course if you have done it or beat me to it please post here as well...