View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 02:56 PM
piedra92
Regular 'Geeker

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sooo...does PocketDivXEncder just not work for the TP2??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touche' View Post
When I had my Touch Pro I always used PDE to convert movies. Now, I have a TP2, and PocketDivXEncoder does not seem to support WVGA Resolution? Is this correct?

I've been looking for a month now for an Encoder that will work for me. The encoder over at XDA that a lot of people are using DOES NOT WORK FOR ME. I'm doing anything wrong...it simply does not work for me. Maybe it's my PC or something, but it takes about 4 hours to get 50% done...then it just stops going. I left it going over night, and it never passed 47%...

Anyway, I could really use some help here. If you know how to make PocketDivXEncoder work for TP2, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

p.s. Yes, I am aware that I spelled Encoder wrong...my bad.
I was able to use the MP4 for HD software. It converted a 1.5 gig xvid file to mp4 but it took about 2.5 hours. I loaded it onto my sd card and the file worked beautifully. I am running XP on a P4, 1 gig ram.

If I posted something thats helps don't forget to hit Thanks!