chibucks
PPCGeeks Regular

chibucks is keeping up the good workchibucks is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1st time Android/Moment User w/?'s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton View Post
2. Security function: There is no option to set a security pass code on the moment. For example if the phone is not used for xyz amount of time the next time you went to use it you would have to put in some kind of pass code that you created. The only thing i have found on the moment is the ability to create some stupid drawing to unlock my phone...lol..who in the world thought of that idea.

4. There is almost zero flexability when it comes to customizing the look of your phone. Its all black,grey or maybe white back grounds when it comes to the look of your phone. The only thing appearance wise that I have found to really change is the wall paper and even thats seems limited. Heck they only have like one option for changing display settings. You don't seem to have any option on how your home page layout looks other than moving around the thumb nails (which is nice).
2. if you think of the pattern as a 1-9 keyboard, it's similar to having a lockcode. but to each their own... there's also codes that are in some of the home replacements and i've heard that lockbot free/pro is alright too.

4. customizing themes are being worked at over at sdx-developers.com - it requires a rooted phone and there's a lot of reading; but it's pretty neat.