View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 04:44 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [THE][VGA+WVGA][TF3D1+2.1] RR33 SenseLIKE Skin

As requested, I will post RR33's carbon clock I edited to work with Manila 2.1 Sense. I based all the medications off of MightyROM's Manila database, so you should have no issues if your ROM uses the same version of Manila.

Here's a screenshot:

Note: I used the carbon pattern from RR33's carbon clock to make the slider background. I also used his tab icon backgrounds, but replaced the icons themselves with different images. The slider background is similar to RR33's, but I made a new one with a higher-position gradient and higher transparency. I remade the slider itself using a layer mask from the carbon clock, and added a gradient overlay, as well as a 1px stroke at 60% opacity. All in all, it took me upwards of about 18 hours of combined Photoshopping/CFC GUI/Cabbing/Testing.

The slider icon set is not really completed. I only made graphics for the following tabs: Home, Calendar, Weather, Stocks, Text Messages, Email, Internet, and Settings. I can upload the files for the slider layout if you don't use any of the tabs I am missing. Later, I may complete the set for the icons I don't use, but no promises.

NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT RR33's IDEAS, GRAPHICS, AND HARD WORK! I used many of his manila files to figure out what I was doing By using his work as a starting point, I finally understand how manila files work! (and they're WAY more complex than they should be!)

NOTE 2: In case any of you are wondering, the taskbars are skinned by Wisbar Advance 3. I'm using a theme called Zifi Platina (also tweaked a bit to my liking )

NOTE 3: The Manila/S2U2 background is an image I edited from a DeviantArt member's gallery.

NOTE 4: The S2U2 clock background, slider tray, and slider dock are my own creations. The slider is the HTC incoming call slider that I edited to remove the back arrow. The flip-clock style is by some guy over at XDA, but I spent quite a few hours cleaning it up and shifting its base position upwards (also another thing that was WAY more complicated that it should have been!). The top tray icons and notification icons are from Bob_55 at XDA.

Attached is a cab for the clock background.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Carbon Clock BG.cab (129.5 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by [sammich]; 02-09-2010 at 04:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.