View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 02:43 PM
doomer
Lurker

doomer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Dual XHD6425 Stereo BT+HDRadio+MP3+USB

I just intalled this in my truck today. So far it is working very well. Now I can't say much for the brand. It was painful to go from my Blauhpunkt to a Dual, but the features and price were impossible to beat. For about $150 at bestbuy this thing promised an HD Radio with MP3 support from CD, AUX, and USB (including large USB storage devices). Very nice.

But, for another $50 I could add Bluetooth support for both hands free phone as well as streaming my music from my Mogul to the stereo. That was the clencher, since I couldn't find any other stereo with these features at this price.

I have not been able to stream my music. Handsfree works well, and my 6800 found the stereo as both a hands free device and a stereo audio device. But when I try and play the audio, it doesn't connect. Since I've just installed it I may be missing something basic. I'm looking for suggestions from my PPCGeek brethren. I've also had this issue with my Motorolla S9s, but not very often. Most of the time they connect right up.

Thanks folks!