View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 11:29 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
any fishing progs on the iphone?

so my boss got an iphone and I am kinda showing him different things about it and some features and such. I don't want to get into jailbreaking, etc.. that's a little too much for him, but i was wondering if there are any fishing/angler apps you guys know of? He's a pro angler and I figured someone must have made like some gps enabled program where if you're on the lake and there "might be fish" or good spots, or even like an agenda that helps you keep track of what fish you caught with what bait?

free is preferred but cheap price is ok too. Also any cook iphone tips (non-jailbreaking) and cool tricks you may know of (since I am a native WM flasher and have some iphone experience but I'm no iphone pro)