View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 01:16 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
is the Pre worth it for me?

I've been rocking a diamond for about a year, and I love winmo, will not leave it, but looking to expand into webos and android. I have a chance to buy a basically new pre for $140 cash, is this worth it? obviously its a good price, but I just wanted some feedback from someone who used to use winmo (or still does) and is used to flashing custom roms on the regular. How's the browser speed? are there soem good apps? how customizable is it? overall speed? easy or hard to use the qwerty? can install 3rd party soft keyboards (i love me some swype)?