View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 10:45 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
Hello folks,

So I have my Titan, and downloaded the DCD kitchen over xda-dev and it has an older version of Window Mobile 6. Now I see on here that Helmi had included a newer version of OS in the recent release of kitchen for Apache.

My question is how do I port that new OS into my Titan Kitchen? I tried to copy the SYS folder form Helmi kitchen to mine, but booted up it's still the same version, and not the newer version.

Thanks.
You don't, very easily. Read No2Chems guide in the Titan forum. You're in for a rough time, however, as DCD's kitchen contains elements from multiple devices that you'll want to retain.