View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 06:16 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor
Threadstarter

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratedninja View Post
first you need to enable wifi on your ppc and enter the wep or wpa key

im pretty sure your pc will not be able to see your PPC as a drive or folder where you can just drag and drop files but there is a program made by SOTI called Pocket Controller Pro. this program will not only let you copy cabs and other files to your ppc using wifi but it will also let you remotely control your ppc using your computer with wifi

by remotely controlling i mean you can use your mouse as a stylus and where ever you click on your computers screen it will register as a tap on the PPC's touch screen

i think it also works with bluetooth although i have never tried that
Yeah there is a simular program that is free. I dont think it lets you move stuff around but it lets you control and view your PPC through your PC. Here is the link.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=14375

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>